Node-RED Con Tokyo, a technology conference for all of the Node-RED users is taking place on October 10th 13:00 – 18:15 Japan Standard Time. Node-RED is a hosted project at the OpenJS Foundation. For more information and registration info check out the conference page: https://nodered.jp/noderedcon2020/index-en.html
A recent technology trend is “Low-code/No-code tools” which helps developers who have great ideas and eagerness create their own applications. Node-RED is a great example of a Low-code/No-code tool. NodeRED is suitable for industrial IoT, Web of Things, smart city projects, education, and prototyping.
This conference features a great line up of speakers talking about their use cases and technologies using Node-RED. Talks will be in Japanese or English. The conference has been organized by Node-RED users groups Japan with input from community members around the globe including United Kingdom, Brazil, Indonesia, and Japan.
– “A mechanism to grow OSS Eco-System – Linux Foundation – OpenJS Foundation – Node-RED”, Noriaki Fukuyasu, Linux Foundation Japan
– “Looking to the future of Node-RED”, Nick O’Leary, IBM
– “DevOps with Node-RED. How to quickly turn an idea into a service.”, Masanori Usami, Uhuru
– “Node-RED suitable for education in the no-code era”, Wataru Yamazaki, Uhuru
– “Utilizing IoT interoperability and Node-RED based on the Web of Things standard”, Kunihiko Toumura, Hitachi, Ltd.
– And the other 15 great sessions!
More than 200 attendees have registered for the conference. Everyone can join the free event virtually via the web. We look forward to seeing you there, virtually!