OpenJS Foundation is thrilled to welcome the newly elected 2022 Board of Directors, including our first-time Silver Board Director Jordan Harband from Coinbase.
Jordan joins the appointed Platinum Directors, the recently re-elected Gold and End-User Directors, and the Cross Project Council Directors who are elected by the technical communities at various times through the year.
Meet our 2022 Board Directors:
- Todd Moore, Platinum Director, IBM
- Sonal Bhoraniya, Platinum Director, Google
- Sean Johnson, Platinum Director, Joyent
- Shayne Boyer, Platinum Director, Microsoft
- Daniel Cousineau, Gold Director, GoDaddy
- Jordan Harband, Silver Director, Coinbase
- Alex Liu, End-User Director, Netflix
- Sara Chipps, Cross Project Council Director
- Michael Dawson, Cross Project Council Director
WIth this Board transition, we also want to extend a giant thank you to departing Silver Board Director Myles Borins, who remains very much a part of our OpenJS communities. His work at GitHub helps to make npm better and more secure for developers, and his contributions to TC39 and his leadership in helping build our open governance model has greatly influenced the positive culture we all share today at OpenJS.